Application Instructions – Expressive Arts Facilitator Training Certificate Program
Details of Program:
FYI: Tuition does not include travel or lodging or supplies for Fieldwork or Image Council Card Deck.
The first three intensives will be online. We plan to gather at the Texas Studio for the final intensive/graduation, depending on COVID at the time.
$50 Application Fee (will be applied to final payment if accepted)
If you are accepted to this program, your first payment of $2000.00 is due 2 months prior to our first intensive; $500 of which is non refundable.
Final Payment $4450.00 ($4500-$50 application fee) due three weeks before our first intensive.
Contact Pamela for Cancellation Policy.
Payment Methods: Check, Cash or Credit Card. (Optional: contact Pamela to request an automatic credit card payment plan for extra fee.)
- IMPORTANT: First mark intensive training dates in your calendar.
- Indicate your intention to apply in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the following packet:
- Resume: including leadership, volunteer, expressive arts workshops taken, facilitation experience, experience in any of the arts, exhibitions, if any, plus whatever you feel is relevant to your application.
- Brief Essay: (a few of paragraphs) about what drew you to the program and why you feel it would be of benefit to you and how you might use the knowledge.
- Portfolio: 5-10 examples of your creative work- via documents, email images or send photographs with a reference sheet that identifies each image with corresponding title or number, size, medium and date of work. These works of art can be a combination of visual journals, 2D art, assemblage and 3D art, poetry, video of original music, dance or performance.
- Application Fee: $50 check made payable to “Pamela Underwood” – which will be applied to your final payment, or will be returned to you if you are not accepted at that time.
You may send a SASE to request that your packet be returned.
Send Packet to:
555 Sierra Loma
Wimberley, Texas 78676
3. After Packet Review: Pamela will contact you to set up a phone interview.
If you have any questions, please contact Pamela by phone or email: Contact Pamela
Thank you for your interest!