TO REGISTER CLICK BUTTON ON LEFT
Body Centered/Art Based
Arts Visual Journaling for Personal Transformation
Wouldn’t it feel great to reconnect with your Bodywriting Tribe
and make art with like minded women again?
Yes it would! That’s what we’ll do for two days together using visual art, poetry, movement and sound to inform our painting process.
“Beyond Bodywriting Retreat”
Pre-Requisite: Past Bodywriters
December 5-6, 2020
Registration Closes December 1
What to Expect During Our 2 Day Retreat
- During this 2 day retreat you can pick up wherever you are in your process.
You may create a new body print or move forward with your ongoing body print
or you might need support finishing your print to hang.
(perhaps for our next Bodywriting exhibit, The Imprint of Women, TBA!).
- Pamela will meet with you “One on One” in Break Out Rooms.
Since everyone will be working at different stages, each participant will have
the opportunity to get private guidance from Pamela.
- We will stay on zoom while we work in our individual studios but meet in circle, “checking in”
at intervals, to maintain a sense of community and safety.
We will experience a cross pollination of ideas and gain courage by association.
- We will drum/rattle in circle together.
- We will create a fluid, free floating Intuitive Collage™ to connect with our current imagery and/or ongoing body print
- We will connect to our new or ongoing body print with movement, poetry and sound.
- We will explore color, texture and dialoging with the image
- We will renew our relationship with our bodies as our first creative partner!
Questions? I’d love to have a chat!
Call or Email me
619 857 8820
To fully participate in group and have a satisfying experience online, it is necessary to have
- Privacy for sharing art, making sound, and movement
- Internet access
- A device larger than a phone such as a laptop, desktop or tablet.
Prep for the Course after Registration
- You will receive a Participant Herstory Form
- A “One on One” call with Pamela will be scheduled to review Participant Herstory Form
- After the call you will have a suggested supply list depending on your goals.
“The Imprint of Women”
Bodywriters have the opportunity to exhibit their work from our retreat every few years.
Below is a slide show of our latest Bodywriting Exhibit.
Click Here to get on the mailing list for our next show!
Nurture your creativity and watch it gently but powerfully shift your life!
Thank you for the powerfully transforming experience that is Bodywriting. As you know I have worked with my body print on my own, off and on…
Last weekend I brought her to your studio for Beyond Bodywriting. It was just what I needed…
I am still amazed that something this powerful came out of that process…
Bodywriting is so much more than the art that came from it. It’s so much about the supportive group process and the support and safe environment you provide with it.
Thank you for making this all possible for us.
CHECK: Email email@example.com to request an invoice and mailing address.
CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL: To pay through Paypal OR Click Paypal’s Credit Card button