Application Instructions – Image Quest Facilitator Training
Details of Program:
Your Investment of $4500 includes snacks/lunch and most supplies during intensives.
FYI: NOT including travel or lodging or supplies for Fieldwork or ImageCouncil Card Deck.
$50 Application Fee (will be applied to final payment if accepted)
If you are accepted to this program, your first Payment of $2000.00 is Due December 15, 2015 | Final Payment $2450.00 ($2500-$50 application fee) Due January 15, 2016
Payment Methods: Check, Cash or Credit Card. (Optional: contact Pamela to request an automatic credit card payment plan for extra fee.)
1. Mark training dates in your calendar to be sure you can attend. Then, indicate your intention to apply in an email to email@example.com Pamela
2. Send the following packet:
- Resume: including leadership, volunteer, expressive arts workshops taken, facilitation experience, experience in any of the arts, exhibitions, if any, plus you feel is relevant to your application.
- Brief Essay: (a few of paragraphs) about what drew you to the program and why you feel it would be of benefit to you and how you might use the knowledge.
- Portfolio: 5-10 examples of your creative work- via documents, email images or send photographs with a reference sheet that identifies each image with corresponding title or number, size, medium and date of work. These works of art can be a combination of visual journals, 2D art, assemblage and 3D art, poetry, video of original music, dance or performance.
- Application Fee: $50 check made payable to “Pamela Underwood” – which will be applied to your final payment, or will be returned to you if you are not accepted at that time.
You may send a SASE to request that your packet be returned.
Send Packet to:
15376 Running Deer Trail
Poway, CA 92064
3. After Packet Review: Pamela will contact you to set up a phone interview.
If you have any questions, please contact Pamela by phone or email: Contact Pamela